- 16 oz egg noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pkt dry brown gravy mix .75 ounce
- 1 pkg cream cheese 8 ounce
- 1 can chopped mushrooms with liquid (6 ounce)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup 10.75 ounce
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until no pink shows, about 5 minutes; drain fat.
- Mix brown gravy, cream cheese, and mushrooms with hamburger, stirring until cream cheese melts.
- Add milk, sour cream, and mushroom soup to cooked pasta.
- Blend hamburger mixture with pasta.
Looking for more delicious recipes? Check some our here.