EGG WHITE CREPES
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup mixed frozen berries thawed and drained
- 1 tbsp confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- Whisk together the wheat flour, egg whites, milk, salt, and oil in a large bowl until smooth.
- Lightly coat a skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet. Tilt the pan in a circular motion to allow the batter to spread to the edges.
- Cook until the bottom is light brown, about 2 minutes.
- Flip the crepe and place 2 tablespoons of the mixed berries in the center of the crepe; cook another 2 minutes.
- Fold the crepe in half and remove with a spatula to a serving plate.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar and serve.
Add some fresh or caramelized fruit for that little extraaaa.
Looking for more delicious recipes? Check some our here.