Who doesn’t love an amazing crepe? Don’t answer that if you don’t. Seriously. Crepes + strawberries + creme = the most delicious creamy strawberry crepes recipe EVERRRRRR!
This recipe is easy enough to let your children help you and they are bound to have so much fun with all the ingredients!
CREAMY STRAWBERRY CREPES
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- Place the eggs, milk, water, melted butter, flour, and salt in the pitcher of a blender; blend until smooth.
- Blend the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 2 tablespoons for each crepe. Tip and rotate pan to spread batter as thinly as possible.
- Flip over when the batter is set and the edges are beginning to brown.
- Cook until the other side begins to brown.
- Stack finished crepes on a plate, cover with a damp towel and set aside.
- To serve, fill each crepe with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries and 1/3 cup of the cream cheese filling, roll up and top with a small dollop of the cream cheese filling and more sliced strawberries.
There you have it! Creamy strawberry crepes that will not disappoint any guest. These will keep you and your family coming back for more and more!
Looking for more delicious recipes? Check some our here.