There are many RV campgrounds that are or affiliated with clubs and/or memberships to choose from! Make sure to do your own research to see what club(s) works best for you and your style (and locations) of camping.
The Garnicas, well we like to be plugged in so we have a Thousand Trails, Good Sam, Passport America, and Escapees RV Club membership. It may seem a bit excessive, but it provides us plenty of options that keep us comfortable while traveling on the road.
Below are a few well known RV Clubs & Memberships:
- Thousand Trails ($599/year) Annual Camping Pass 1 zone ($125 off as of 2/27/20), $59 additional zones, $299 Trails Collections (access to 100+ additional destinations), PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
- Passport America ($44/year)– 50% OFF select campgrounds
- Boondocker’s Welcome ($50/year guests or $25/year hosts) – for every 1 person hosted, 3 months of guest privileges are given.
- Harvest Host: Membership is ($40/year). This is a camping program that allows RVers to stay at farms & wineries.
- Good Sam Club ($29/year) – discounts at select campgrounds
- Family Motor Coach Association(FMCA) – discounts at select campgrounds
- Escapees RV Club ($39.95)
- Recreation USA
*Prices based off February 2020
There are more RV campgrounds that offer memberships such as private RV campground KM Resort. I really suggest you read review before diving into any long term contract, especially with push sales people that won’t stop calling! 🙂
LINKS IN THIS BLOG MAY BE AFFILIATE LINKS. THEY PROVIDE A SMALL COMMISSION TO US AT NO COST TO YOU FOR USING OUR LINKS. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ROLLING WITH THE GARNICA’S!